1x Fabric Black Accent Lounge Slipper Chair
a very distinctive and charming chair. This Lorraine lounge slipper chair is a contemporary interpretation of the furniture from the 18th century that decorated numerous French provincial homes. The lounge slipper chair is updated with delicate imitation linen upholstery and exquisite tufted buttons on its wide arch back for a fascinating and vintage look.
The back legs bend and the delicate front legs provide strong support with an artistic flair. The velvety padded seat is fairly comfy. Last but not least, the rubber base’s back legs rest gently on the floor. Enjoy this focal point as a luxurious reading chair next to your bed, in your elegant entryway, or in your magnificent living room. Whatever your own preference, your home needs to make room for the Lorraine lounge slipper Chair.
- The Lorraine Lounge Slipper Chair is designed in a French Provincial style.
- It is impossible to emphasise how elegant the button tufted design is.
- faux fabric that looks fragile.
- The supporting seat is upholstered.
- The rubber base on the back legs protects the flooring.
- traditional-style curved-back legs.
- structure made of solid wood.
- Everything comes together in a matter of minutes.
- Seat material: 100% Polyester
- Leg material: Rubber wood legs
- Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Lorraine Chair
- 1 x Assembly Manual