1x Lorraine Grey Lounge Armchair
a very distinctive and charming chair. The Lorraine Grey Lounge Armchair is a contemporary interpretation of the furniture found in many French provincial homes in the 18th century. The lounge armchair’s interesting and vintage design is updated with a softly cushioned faux linen fabric and gorgeous tufted buttons on its wide arch back.
The back legs bend and the delicate front legs provide strong support with an artistic flair. The velvety padded seat is fairly comfy. Last but not least, the rubber base’s back legs rest gently on the floor. Enjoy this focal point as a luxurious reading chair next to your bed, in your elegant entryway, or in your magnificent living room. The Artiss Lorraine Lounge Armchair will blend in with your personal style no matter what.
- French Provincial design principles were used to create the Lorraine Lounge Armchair.
- It is impossible to emphasise how elegant the button tufted design is.
- It’s made of a lovely imitation linen cloth.
- The seat is 16 cm broad and is upholstered.
- The rubber base on the back legs protects the flooring.
- traditional-style curved-back legs.
- structure made of solid wood.
- Everything comes together in a matter of minutes.
- Seat material: 100% Polyester
- Leg material: Rubber wood legs
- Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
- Colour: Grey
- 1 x Lorraine Chair
- 1 x Assembly Manual