Artiss Fabric Accent Lounge Slipper Chair Black
A chair with a lot of individuality and charm. This Lorraine lounge slipper chair is a modern take on the 18th century furniture that adorned many a French provincial home. For an intriguing and historic style, the lounge slipper chair is modernised with delicate upholstered faux linen fabric and magnificent tufted buttons on its wide arch back.
The velvety padded seat is quite comfortable, and the intricate front legs and bending back legs provide sturdy support with an artistic flare. Last but not least, the back legs of the rubber base are quite mild on the floor. Enjoy this show-stopper in your exquisite entrance, lovely living room, or as a luxury reading chair next to your bed. Whatever your own preference, the Lorraine lounge slipper Chair deserves a special place in your home.
- In a French Provincial Style, the Lorraine Lounge Slipper Chair.
- The elegance of the button tufted design can’t be overstated.
- Faux fabric with a delicate look.
- The seat is upholstered and supportive.
- The back legs have a rubber basis to protect the floor.
- Legs with a traditional curved back.
- Solid wood construction.
- It only takes a few minutes to put everything together.
- Seat material: 100% Polyester
- Leg material: Rubber wood legs
- Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Lorraine Chair
- 1 x Assembly Manual