Artiss Lorraine Lounge Armchair Grey
A chair with a lot of individuality and charm. The Artiss Lorraine Lounge Armchair Grey is a modern take on the 18th century furniture that adorned many a French provincial home. For an intriguing and historic design, the lounge armchair is modernised with delicate cushioned faux linen fabric and magnificent tufted buttons on its wide arch back.
The velvety padded seat is quite comfortable, and the intricate front legs and bending back legs provide sturdy support with an artistic flare. Last but not least, the back legs of the rubber base are quite mild on the floor. Enjoy this show-stopper in your exquisite entrance, lovely living room, or as a luxury reading chair next to your bed. Whatever your own style, the Artiss Lorraine Lounge Armchair will fit right in.
- The Lorraine Lounge Armchair is designed in a French Provincial style.
- The elegance of the button tufted design can’t be overstated.
- The material is a beautiful imitation linen.
- The seat is upholstered and 16cm wide.
- The back legs have a rubber basis to protect the floor.
- Legs with a traditional curved back.
- Solid wood construction.
- It only takes a few minutes to put everything together.
- Seat material: 100% Polyester
- Leg material: Rubber wood legs
- Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
- Colour: Grey
- 1 x Lorraine Chair
- 1 x Assembly Manual