Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure Castile Liquid Soap 473ml
Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure Castile Liquid Soap is a fantastic way to start the day! Dr. Bronner’s soap is powerful, concentrated, biodegradable, and multipurpose. In a 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottle, organic and certified fair trade components are used. All-One! Green Tea Pure-Castile Soaps from Dr. Bronner’s can be used for a variety of cleaning applications. For the face, body, hair, and food, as well as dishwashing, washing, mopping, and pets, there are no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents! Dilute!
- Liquid soap for skin, hair, dishes, clothes & cleaning
- 3× more concentrated than ordinary soaps & body washes
Hemp oil, olive oil, and coconut oil are included in this Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure Castile Liquid Soap’s traditional Castile composition. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used by the entire family. It hydrates and purifies the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It serves 18 various functions and can be utilised throughout the house.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Green Tea Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure Castile Liquid Soap is more than just a soap, with over 18 uses. Here are some instances of application and dilution:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is known for its Old World perfection and time-honored simplicity, thanks to the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking tradition. Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to a family of Jewish soap makers who had been in business since 1858. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time. In 1929, he introduced his high-quality liquid and bar soap formulae to America, and in 1948, he founded Dr. Bronner’s in its current form. Based on a 150-year soapmaking tradition, Dr. Bronner’s creates pure Castile liquid and bar soaps with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and natural scents.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, the company’s founder, is in charge of the company’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. With high-quality soaps and a full dedication to corporate social responsibility, Dr Bronner’s continues a five-generation tradition of natural soapmaking. Their products, actions, and money all aim to benefit the environment and people. They support water conservation, soil enrichment, waste reduction, and reforestation programmes by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers.
They invest in sustainable agriculture and worker compensation, as well as a salary ratio cap of 5:1 to provide better pay and benefits to its employees. They support issues ranging from animal welfare to agricultural hemp to consciousness research in order to create a more progressive future for all of humanity.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022!
Spring into Action!