Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Sandalwood Jasmine Liquid Soap 946ml
Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Sandalwood Jasmine Liquid Soap is spicy, floral, and very moisturising, containing antioxidants to nourish your skin. Organic and verified fair trade components are used in a 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottle. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps can be used for a variety of cleaning jobs.
Face, body, and hair care, as well as housecleaning (food, dishes, and laundry). To clean your home or body, no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are utilised. The dilution quantities recommended are mentioned below. Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 liquid Castile Soap with Sandalwood and Jasmine has a lovely fresh woody scent.
Sandalwood is anti-inflammatory and disinfecting, making it a great choice for a clean home and a revitalised body. It is based on the traditional Castile formulation and washes without stripping the skin of its natural oils. The components include hemp oil and coconut oil, and it is suitable for all skin types. It can be used for 18 different things, including body and hair cleansing.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Sandalwood Jasmine Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Dr Bronners 18 in 1 Sandalwood Jasmine Liquid Soap is more than just a soap, with over 18 uses. Here are some examples of applications and dilutions:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Fair Trade Ingredients
Samoa—reviving the Samoan coconut industry, shifting production to fair trade, organic principles—helping Samoan farmers to improve land & diversify.
In honor of our Jewish ancestry and commitment to promoting peaceful coexistence, our organic olive oil is supplied by farmers in both Palestine and Israel.
We’ve partnered with Natural Habitats to obtain fair trade & organic palm kernel oil from Ecuador, where family farmers grow oil palms sustainably, receive fair prices.
Because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking heritage, Dr. Bronner’s is famed for its Old World perfection and time-honored simplicity. Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to a Jewish soap-making family that had been in business since 1858. Under the guild system of the period, he was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker. He brought his high-quality liquid and bar soap formulas to America in 1929, and he established Dr. Bronner’s in its current form in 1948. Dr. Bronner’s makes pure Castile liquid and bar soaps with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and natural perfumes, based on a 150-year soapmaking tradition.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, the company’s founder, is responsible for the company’s environmental and social responsibility, as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr Bronner’s continues a five-generation heritage of natural soapmaking with high-quality soaps and a full commitment to corporate social responsibility. Their products, actions, and revenues are all geared at benefiting the environment and people. They use organic, fair-trade products sourced from small-scale farms and contribute to water conservation, soil enrichment, waste reduction, and reforestation initiatives.
They invest in sustainable agriculture and worker compensation, and they’ve set a salary ratio cap of 5:1 to give their employees better pay and benefits. In order to create a more progressive future for all of humanity, they support problems ranging from animal welfare to agricultural hemp to consciousness research.