Dr Bronners Cherry Blossom Liquid Soap 18 in 1 473ml
Antioxidants are present in Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Cherry Blossom Liquid Soap, which is floral and incredibly moisturising. A bottle made entirely from post-consumer recycled materials contains organic and confirmed fair trade ingredients. There are numerous cleaning tasks that Dr. Bronner’s Cherry Blossom 18 in 1 Liquid Soap can be used for. Cleaning the house and taking care of your body, face, and hair (food, dishes, and laundry). No artificial preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are used to clean your home or body.
The recommended dilution amounts are listed below. Dr. Bronners’ Cherry Blossom 18 in 1 Liquid Soap is a beautiful, vibrant floral aroma with a hint of cherry. It’s safe for all skin types, and the whole family will love using it on their bodies, hair, and around the house. The original Castile recipe contains natural ingredients like hemp and coconut oil and has 18 various applications.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Cherry Blossom Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With more than 18 uses, Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Cherry Blossom Liquid Soap is more than just a soap. Examples of applications and dilutions include the following:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is renowned for its Old World brilliance and time-honored simplicity since the family has a German-Jewish soapmaking heritage. Jewish soap-makers who had been in business since 1858, Emanuel Bronner’s family welcomed him into the world in 1908. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time. After presenting his premium liquid and bar soap compositions to America in 1929, Dr. Bronner’s was established in 1948. Following a 150-year tradition of creating soap, Dr. Bronner’s produces pure Castile liquid and bar soaps using coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils with all-natural fragrances.
The company’s founder, Dr. E.H. Bronner, is in charge of the organization’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr. Bronner’s maintains a five-generation tradition of manufacturing natural soap with premium soaps and a steadfast dedication to CSR. In all of their acts, goods, and financial resources, they put the environment and human welfare first. They support programmes for water conservation, soil improvement, trash reduction, and reforestation by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers.
For better pay and benefits for its employees, they invested in sustainable agriculture, worker compensation, and a 5:1 wage ratio cap. They support issues including agricultural hemp, consciousness research, and animal welfare in an effort to build a more progressive future for all of humanity.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!