Dr Bronners Citrus 18 in 1 Pure Castile Liquid Soap 946ml
Citrus is a reviving combination of organic orange, lemon, and lime essential oils! Citrus 18 in 1 Pure-Castile Liquid Soap from Dr. Bronner’s is concentrated, biodegradable, adaptable, and effective. In a 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottle, organic and verified fair trade components are used. Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Pure-Castile Soap is suitable for a wide range of cleaning tasks. Cleaning of the face, body, and hair, as well as the house (food, dishes, and laundry).
No synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are used to clean your home or body. The recommended dilution amounts are listed below. Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Orange liquid Castile Soap will nourish and revitalise your skin with its vivid citrous smell.
This is a multi-purpose solution that may be used in a variety of ways around the house, as well as a gentle cleanser. The ingredients are based on a traditional Castilian recipe that is good for all skin types. You may manufacture 18 different items with Hemp Oil and Coconut Oil, including a body cleanser.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Organic Orange Oil
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Lemon Oil
- Organic Lime Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With over 18 uses, Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Castile Soap is more than just a soap. Here are some application and dilution examples:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking legacy, Dr. Bronner’s is famed for its Old World excellence and time-honored simplicity. Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to a Jewish soap-making family that had been in operation since 1858. Under the guild system of the period, he was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker. Dr. Bronner’s was created in 1948 after introducing his high-quality liquid and bar soap formulations to America in 1929. Dr. Bronner’s makes pure Castile liquid and bar soaps with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and natural perfumes, following a 150-year soapmaking tradition.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, the company’s founder, is responsible for the company’s environmental and social responsibility, as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr Bronner’s continues a five-generation heritage of natural soapmaking with high-quality soaps and a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. They prioritise the environment and human well-being in all of their products, actions, and financial resources. They use organic, fair-trade materials obtained from small-scale farmers to promote water conservation, soil enrichment, trash reduction, and reforestation programmes.
They put money into sustainable agriculture and worker compensation, as well as a 5:1 wage ratio cap to give its employees greater pay and benefits. In order to create a more progressive future for all of humanity, they promote problems ranging from animal welfare to agricultural hemp to consciousness research.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022!
Spring into Action!