Dr Bronners Citrus Liquid Soap 18 in 1 473ml
Organic orange, lemon, and lime essential oils are combined to create citrous essential oils. Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Pure Castile Citrus Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, adaptable, and efficient. A bottle that is 100 percent post-consumer recycled contains organic and verified fair trade ingredients. You can use Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Pure-Castile Soap for a number of cleaning tasks. Cleansing the house, cleaning the face, body, and hair (food, dishes, and laundry).
No artificial preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are used to clean your home or body. The recommended dilution amounts are listed below. Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Orange liquid Castile Soap will nourish and enliven your skin with its vivacious citrous smell. This is a versatile solution that may be applied all over the house and as a gentle cleaner. All skin types can use the components, which come from a traditional Castilian recipe. You may create 18 different products, including a body cleanser, using hemp and coconut oils.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Organic Orange Oil
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Lemon Oil
- Organic Lime Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With more than 18 uses, Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Castile Citrus Liquid Soap is more than simply a bar of soap. Several examples of application and dilution are shown below:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Due to the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking tradition, Dr. Bronner’s is renowned for its Old World excellence and time-honored simplicity. Jewish soap manufacturers had operated as a family business since 1858 when Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to them. He was the third member of his family to be recognised by the time’s guild system as a master soapmaker. Dr. Bronner’s was established in 1948 following the 1929 introduction of his premium liquid and bar soap formulations to America. Making pure Castile liquid and bar soaps using coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and all-natural fragrances is a 150-year-old tradition at Dr. Bronner’s.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, the company’s founder, is in charge of the company’s distinctive labelling, as well as its environmental and social responsibility. Dr. Bronner’s continues a five-generation legacy of creating natural soap with high-quality soaps and a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. They prioritise the environment and human welfare in all of their operations, actions, and financial investments. Utilizing organic, fair-trade materials obtained from small-scale farmers, they support programmes for soil improvement, waste reduction, reforestation, and water conservation.
They made investments in worker compensation, sustainable agriculture, and a 5:1 wage ratio cap in order to give its employees greater pay and benefits. To ensure a more progressive future for all people, they promote causes ranging from consciousness research to agricultural hemp to animal welfare.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!