Dr Bronners Citrus Liquid Soap 18 in 1 946ml
Organic orange, lemon, and lime essential oils are combined to create citrous. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile 18 in 1 Citrus Liquid Soap is concentrated, flexible, and effective. Organic and confirmed fair trade components are used in a bottle that is 100 percent post-consumer recycled. You can use Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Pure-Castile Soap for a variety of cleaning jobs. cleaning of the house, one’s face, body, and hair, and (food, dishes, and laundry).
To clean your home or body, no artificial preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are utilised. The amounts of dilution that are advised are listed below. Your skin will be nourished and revitalised by Dr. Bronner’s Citrus 18 in 1 Orange liquid Castile Soap thanks to its enticing citrous scent. This is a versatile solution that works well as a mild cleaner and in many household applications. All skin types can benefit from the mixture of ingredients, which is based on a traditional Castilian recipe. With hemp oil and coconut oil, you may create 18 various products, including a body cleanser.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Organic Orange Oil
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Lemon Oil
- Organic Lime Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Castile Citrus Liquid Soap is more than simply a bar of soap; it has over 18 uses. Here are some illustrations of application and dilution:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is renowned for its Old World excellence and time-honored simplicity because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking heritage. Jewish soap-makers who had been in business since 1858, Emanuel Bronner’s family welcomed him into the world in 1908. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time. After introducing his premium liquid and bar soap compositions to America in 1929, Dr. Bronner’s was established in 1948. Following a 150-year tradition of creating soap, Dr. Bronner’s produces pure Castile liquid and bar soaps using coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils with all-natural fragrances.
The company’s founder, Dr. E.H. Bronner, is in charge of the organization’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr. Bronner’s maintains a five-generation tradition of manufacturing natural soap with premium soaps and a steadfast dedication to CSR. In all of their acts, goods, and financial resources, they put the environment and human welfare first. They support programmes for water conservation, soil improvement, garbage reduction, and reforestation by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers.
For better pay and benefits for its employees, they invested in sustainable agriculture, worker compensation, and a 5:1 wage ratio cap. They support issues including agricultural hemp, consciousness research, and animal welfare in an effort to build a more progressive future for all of humanity.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!