Dr Bronners Green Tea Liquid Soap 18 in 1 473ml
Use Dr. Bronner’s Green Tea Liquid Soap to get your day off to a good start! Dr. Bronner’s soap possesses the following qualities: strength, concentration, biodegradability, and adaptability. Bottles produced completely of post-consumer garbage contain organic and fair trade-certified components. All-One! You can use Dr. Bronner’s Green Tea Pure-Castile Soaps for a variety of cleaning jobs. For cleaning the face, the body, the hair, the food, washing the dishes, mopping the floor, or taking care of animals, there are no artificial preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents. Dilute!
- Liquid soap for skin, hair, dishes, clothes & cleaning
- 3× more concentrated than ordinary soaps & body washes
Hemp oil, olive oil, and coconut oil are included in the Dr. Bronners 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure Castile Liquid Soap’s traditional Castile formula. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used by the entire family. It moisturises and cleans the skin without eliminating any of its natural oils. It has 18 functions and can be utilised throughout the house.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Green Tea Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Dr. Bronner’s Green Tea Liquid Soap is more than just a bar of soap; it has more than 18 uses. Below are a few illustrations of application and dilution:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is well known for its Old World excellence and time-honored simplicity because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking background. When Emanuel Bronner was born to Jewish soap producers in 1908, they had been in operation since 1858. He was the third member of his family to be recognised as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the day. He introduced his high-end liquid and bar soap formulae to America for the first time in 1929, and in 1948 he founded Dr. Bronner’s in its current form. Following a 150-year heritage of soapmaking, Dr. Bronner’s creates pure Castile liquid and bar soaps using coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils with all-natural scents.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, who founded the company, is responsible for its distinctive labelling, as well as for its environmental and social responsibility. Dr. Bronner’s maintains a five-generation tradition of making natural soap with premium soaps and a wholly dedicated commitment to CSR. All of its offerings—products, actions, and financial resources—are meant to benefit both people and the environment. They support initiatives for soil development, trash reduction, reforestation, and water conservation by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers.
They invest in sustainable agriculture and worker compensation as well as a 5:1 wage ratio cap to provide their employees with higher pay and perks. They support issues ranging from consciousness research to agricultural hemp to animal welfare in order to create a more progressive future for everyone.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!