Dr Bronners Green Tea Liquid Soap 18 in 1 946ml
Start your day off right with Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure-Castile Liquid Soap! Concentrated, biodegradable, useful, and efficient soap from Dr. Bronner’s. A bottle made entirely from post-consumer recycled materials contains organic and confirmed fair trade ingredients. All-One! You can use Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure-Castile Soaps for a variety of cleaning jobs. For the face, body, hair, food, dishes, laundry, mopping, or pets, there should be no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents! Dilute!
- Liquid soap for skin, hair, dishes, clothes & cleaning
- 3× more concentrated than ordinary soaps & body washes
Dr. Bronner’s Green Tea Pure Castile 18 in 1 Liquid Soap has the traditional Castile formula of hemp oil, olive oil, and coconut oil. All skin types can use it, and the whole family can use it. It revitalises and cleanses the skin without removing its natural oils. It may be used all over the house and has 18 different purposes.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Green Tea Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With more than 18 uses, Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Green Tea Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is more than just a soap. Examples of applications and dilutions include the following:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is renowned for its Old World perfection and time-honored simplicity because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking tradition. Jewish soap-makers since 1858, Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 into a family that had been in the business. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time. He founded Dr. Bronner’s in its current form in 1948 after bringing his premium liquid and bar soap recipes to America in 1929.
Based on a 150-year soapmaking heritage, Dr. Bronner’s produces pure Castile liquid and bar soaps containing coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils as well as natural fragrances. The company’s founder, Dr. E.H. Bronner, is in charge of the organization’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr. Bronner’s continues a five-generation tradition of creating natural soap with premium soaps and a strong commitment to CSR. Their services, activities, and earnings are all intended to benefit both people and the environment.
They support programmes for reforestation, trash reduction, soil improvement, and organic, fair-trade products that are supplied from small-scale farmers. To provide their employees with better pay and benefits, they have set a salary ratio cap of 5:1 and invest in sustainable agriculture and worker compensation. They support issues including agricultural hemp, consciousness research, and animal welfare in an effort to build a more progressive future for all of humanity.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!