Dr Bronners Sandalwood 18 in 1 Jasmine Liquid Soap 946ml
Dr Bronners Sandalwood 18 in 1 Jasmine Liquid Soap is fragrant, moisturising, and packed with antioxidants to help your skin thrive. Organic and confirmed fair trade components are used in a 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottle. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps can be used for a variety of cleaning projects. Face, body, and hair cleaning, as well as house cleaning (food, dishes, and laundry). To clean your home or body, no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are utilised. The amounts of dilution that are advised are listed below.
Dr Bronners 18 in 1 liquid Castile Soap with Sandalwood and Jasmine has a wonderful fresh woody aroma. Sandalwood is a fantastic choice for a healthy home and body because it is anti-inflammatory and disinfectant. It is based on the traditional Castile composition and cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oils. The components include hemp oil and coconut oil, and it is suitable for all skin types. It can be used for 18 different things, including body and hair cleansing.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Sandalwood Jasmine Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With over 18 uses, Dr Bronners Sandalwood 18 in 1 Jasmine Liquid Soap is more than just a soap. Here are some application and dilution examples:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Because of the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking legacy, Dr. Bronner’s is famed for its Old World excellence and time-honored simplicity. Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to a Jewish soap-making family that had been in operation since 1858. Under the guild system of the period, he was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker. Dr. Bronner’s was created in 1948 after introducing his high-quality liquid and bar soap formulations to America in 1929. Dr. Bronner’s makes pure Castile liquid and bar soaps with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and natural perfumes, following a 150-year soapmaking tradition.
Dr. E.H. Bronner, the company’s founder, is responsible for the company’s environmental and social responsibility, as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr Bronner’s continues a five-generation heritage of natural soapmaking with high-quality soaps and a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. They prioritise the environment and human well-being in all of their products, actions, and financial resources. They use organic, fair-trade materials obtained from small-scale farmers to promote water conservation, soil enrichment, trash reduction, and reforestation programmes.
They put money into sustainable agriculture and worker compensation, as well as a 5:1 wage ratio cap to give its employees greater pay and benefits. In order to create a more progressive future for all of humanity, they promote problems ranging from animal welfare to agricultural hemp to consciousness research.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022!
Spring into Action!