Dr Bronners Sandalwood Jasmine 18 in 1 Liquid Soap 473ml
Dr. Bronners Sandalwood Jasmine 18 in 1 Liquid Soap is fragrant, moisturising, and contains antioxidants to nurture your skin. In a 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottle, organic and verified fair trade components are used. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are suitable for a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Cleaning of the face, body, and hair, as well as the house (food, dishes, and laundry). No synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are used to clean your home or body. The recommended dilution amounts are listed below. The fresh woody aroma of Dr Bronners Sandalwood Jasmine 18 in 1 Liquid Soap is delightful.
Sandalwood is anti-inflammatory and disinfectant, making it an excellent choice for a healthy house and body. It washes without damaging the skin of its natural oils and is based on the traditional Castile composition. Hemp oil and coconut oil are among the ingredients, and it is suitable for all skin types. It has 18 various applications, including body and hair washing.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Natural Sandalwood Jasmine Fragrance
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With over 18 uses, Dr Bronners Sandalwood Jasmine 18 in 1 Liquid Soap is more than just a soap. Here are some application and dilution examples:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Fair Trade Ingredients
Samoa—reviving the Samoan coconut industry, shifting production to fair trade, organic principles—helping Samoan farmers to improve land & diversify.
In honor of our Jewish ancestry and commitment to promoting peaceful coexistence, our organic olive oil is supplied by farmers in both Palestine and Israel.
We’ve partnered with Natural Habitats to obtain fair trade & organic palm kernel oil from Ecuador, where family farmers grow oil palms sustainably, receive fair prices.
Dr. Bronner’s is known for its Old World perfection and time-honored simplicity due to the family’s German-Jewish soapmaking tradition. Emanuel Bronner was born in 1908 to a family of Jewish soap makers who had been in business since 1858. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time. In 1929, he introduced his high-quality liquid and bar soap formulae to America, and in 1948, he founded Dr. Bronner’s in its current form. Based on a 150-year soapmaking tradition, Dr. Bronner’s creates pure Castile liquid and bar soaps with coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils and natural scents.
The company’s founder, Dr. E.H. Bronner, is in charge of the company’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. With high-quality soaps and a full dedication to corporate social responsibility, Dr Bronner’s continues a five-generation tradition of natural soapmaking. All of their products, actions, and income are aimed towards helping the environment and people. They support water conservation, soil enrichment, waste reduction, and reforestation programmes by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers.
They invest in sustainable agriculture and worker compensation, as well as a salary ratio cap of 5:1 to provide better pay and benefits to its employees. They support issues ranging from animal welfare to agricultural hemp to consciousness research in order to create a more progressive future for all of humanity.