Dr Bronners Tea Tree Liquid Soap 18 in 1 946ml
Pure tea tree oil is in Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Liquid Soap, which treats dandruff and acne-prone skin. Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, long-lasting, and effective for a range of uses. Components that are organic and fair trade-certified are used in bottles that are made entirely from post-consumer waste. All-One! The 18 in 1 Hemp Tea Pure-Castile Soaps from Dr. Bronner’s are appropriate for a variety of cleaning jobs. Cleaning of the body, face, and hair as well as the house (food, dishes, and laundry). To clean your home or body, no artificial preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents are utilised. The amounts of dilution that are advised are listed below.
It is a fantastic all-purpose option for the home and family, and because of its well-known antibacterial characteristics, it is excellent for treating dandruff and acne. This mixture, which is based on the conventional castile technique, contains natural ingredients like hemp oil and coconut oil. It is great for all skin types and cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oils. There are 18 various ways to dilute it before applying it directly to the skin.
- Water, Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Tea Tree Extract
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
With over 18 uses, Dr Bronners Tea Tree Liquid Soap is more than just a soap. Some examples of application and dilution are as follows:
Face and Body Uses
- Face: Apply 2-3 drops on moist hands and wet face.
- Body: apply one small squirt on a moist body.
- Hair:12 tbsp worked into wet hair, or 12 tbsp diluted in 12 cup water and massaged into wet hair
- Bath: 2 tbsp soap in an average-sized bath, depending on the amount of water. (Note: this will not bubble, but it will still clean.)
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush for teeth (and yes, it does tastes like soap).
- Foot Bath: 12 tsp in a small tub of hot water for a foot bath
- Congestion: 1 tbsp in a basin of steaming hot water for congestion relief. Breathe in the mist while covering your head with a towel.
- Handwashing of dishes: Pre-dilute with water at a ratio of 1:10 before using.
- Laundry: For a heavy load in a regular washer, use 1/3-1/2 cup of soap. To the rinse cycle, add 12 cup vinegar.
- Mopping: 1/4 cup soap to 5 litres hot water for mopping
- All-purpose cleaning: 14 cup per litre of water in a spray bottle for all-purpose cleaning Tea tree essential oil (14 tsp) can be added if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon per litre of water in a spray bottle for windows. Use soda water or a mixture of half vinegar and half water as a follow-up.
Dr. Bronner’s is renowned for its Old World brilliance and time-honored simplicity since the family has a German-Jewish soapmaking heritage. Jewish soap-makers who had been in business since 1858, Emanuel Bronner’s family welcomed him into the world in 1908. He was the third generation of his family to be qualified as a master soapmaker under the guild system of the time.
After presenting his premium liquid and bar soap compositions to America in 1929, Dr. Bronner’s was established in 1948. Following a 150-year tradition of creating soap, Dr. Bronner’s produces pure Castile liquid and bar soaps using coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils with all-natural fragrances. The company’s founder, Dr. E.H. Bronner, is in charge of the organization’s environmental and social responsibility as well as its distinctive labelling. Dr. Bronner’s maintains a five-generation tradition of manufacturing natural soap with premium soaps and a steadfast dedication to CSR.
The goal of all of its endeavours, actions, and financial investments is to benefit both people and the environment. They support programmes for water conservation, soil improvement, garbage reduction, and reforestation by using organic, fair-trade materials purchased from small-scale farmers. For better pay and benefits for its employees, they invested in sustainable agriculture, worker compensation, and a 5:1 wage ratio cap. They support issues including agricultural hemp, consciousness research, and animal welfare in an effort to build a more progressive future for all of humanity.
Be a Healthier Version of YOU in 2022! Spring into Action!